Aryng is a Data Science consulting, training and advising company. Aryng’s SWAT Data science team helps solve complex business problems, develop the company’s Data DNA through Data Literacy programs and deliver rapid ROI using machine learning, deep learning, and AI. Our client list includes companies like Google, Box, Here, Applied Materials, Abbott Labs, and GE among others.
Data is the key to unlock tremendous value in the new digital world. Collaborative decision-making by stakeholders who leverage insights based on data, drives huge impact.
We are the catalyst that brings stakeholders, data and decisions together to build better products, create delightful customer experiences, and drive $$$’s.
Why Join Us?
Aryng is a Silicon Valley, California based Data Science consulting and training company. We are best known for getting our clients rapid ROI using our proprietary hypothesis-driven analytics framework called BADIR
You are a good fit with our culture if:
- You want to work on cutting-edge high-value problems prevalent in the fortune 100 companies
- You like driving results and creating an impact with your work
- You are expansive and creative in your thought process
- You are authentic, have high integrity and easy to work with
- You are passionate about data science
- You are self-driven and pro-active
- You have good communication skills
- You are a lifetime learner
- You believe in the BADIR framework
- You can move fast and adapt
The Aryng team is looking for an exceptional data scientist based to work on a variety of challenging, high-value data science problems in FinTech and consumer space. This role is based out of India. The data scientist would be mentored directly by the CEO, who is a known Data Science thought leader. He/She would wear multiple hats including brainstorming Data Science solutions, build models, writing blogs, and mentoring students.
- Work with clients to solve high-value problems in the product, marketing, operations, and UX.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging client data to drive business solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, increase growth and drive profit.
- Help with other activities to grow Aryng including blogging, evangelizing the use of data science, mentoring trainees, hiring, business development, and marketing activities
Desired skills & Experience:
- 1 to 3 years of demonstrated experience in analytics, data science, and machine learning
- Bachelors in Engineering, mathematics, statistics or equivalent; Masters preferred
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically
- Hands-on comfort in ML techniques including Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Decision Tree, K-means clustering, Neural Networks, Text Analytics, Random forest
- Strong data analytics skills and experience with SQL, R or Python.
- Experience with Deep learning/AI a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
We are looking for people with passion for empowerment
We are currently looking for a VP of Business Development/Partner to join our founding team,to establish Aryng as the preferred analytics training partner to top hi-tech companies in Silicon Valley and beyond. This is a strategic sales & business development role reporting to the CEO and will be a critical role in driving the strategic direction of the company.
- Own and execute the company sales strategy and plans
- Identify potential leads; develop strategy/tactics needed to close and close quickly
- Assist management team with current and future fundraising
- Identify, establish contact, and negotiate deals with key partners
- Hire key staff to ensure successful execution of sales
- Manage the business development pipeline and revenue forecasting
Desired skills & experience
- Extensive Rolodex of executive contacts in Silicon Valley hi-tech companies. History of success, selling to VP-level executives and multiple level decision makers for big accounts.
- Minimum 10 years of sales or business development in the hi-tech industry.
- Must have an outstanding track record of directly closing major accounts on a very short sales cycle (preferably selling consulting services).
- Ability to seek out new opportunities for strategic partnerships and perform competitor analysis and develop tactical and strategic business acquisition plans for management review.
- Convincing communicator, avid networker, credible relationship builder.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passion for empowering people; out-of-the-box thinker.
- Metrics driven, and capable of developing a pipeline from scratch.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (MBA highly desired).
- Prior experience with top consulting company highly desirable.
- If you have a passion for selling, enjoy doing what you do, if you believe in empowering people, if you believe in not only doing things right and but doing the right things, you will fit right in.