Data Science + Decision Science
BADIR is Aryng's proprietary Data-to-Decisions framework adopted by many of the fortune 500 companies for their data literacy and digital transformation initiatives.
BADIR provides guaranteed actionable results
BADIR marries data science with decision science
BADIR enables 10X+ faster generation of insights
BADIR delivers 20X+ impact by focusing on top drivers
BADIR is easy to learn and apply to solve problems
What is BADIR?
Find the real and actionable Business question
Formulate a hypothesis-driven Analysis plan
Collect relevant Data based on the Analysis Plan
Derive Insights using machine learning & statistics
Drive KPI’s with actionable Recommendation
BADIR vs DMAIC
- Both have common frameworks to be effective and efficient
- Both frameworks help teams collaborate via defining the problem, gathering relevant data, identifying critical factors, choosing the appropriate analysis methods and implementing
- BADIR aims to provide actionable insights through data.
- BADIR is best applied to business outcomes and KPIs
- BADIR uses historical data to solve a business problem.
- It focuses on accelerated improvement versus stability
- It has an inbuilt system to learn any business context.
Six sigma - DMAIC
- Six Sigma aims to identify causes of variation in quality.
- It focuses on process control and stability.
- It requires system analysis before collecting data.
- It is best applied to highly repeatable processes.
- It requires a deep knowledge of the process.