Aryng follows a structured hypotheses-driven analytics approach to deliver quick insights and strong business impact to its consulting clients. All our projects have one common objective: getting our customers the biggest bang for their buck!
Aryng Consulting Services
Aryng’s consulting practice focuses on four primary areas: Assessment and Benchmarking, Strategic Consulting, Building the Analytics Team and Ask the Expert services.
Assessment and Benchmarking
Aryng’s Assessment and Benchmarking services help our clients understand their analytics gaps and how to clear the path for success, through:
- Analytics Maturity Assessment and Benchmarking (read more in this Forbes Article)
- Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) Skills and Process Assessment
- Project level assessment to identify gaps in achieving ROI and action plan development
Aryng addresses your organization’s pain points by identifying the best data-driven solution, from roadmap to strategy to building models.Our past strategic consulting projects include:
- Helping a Fortune 500 Head of Product identify incremental revenue streams by unearthing the need for a new product
- Enabling a Fortune 100 sales organization to leverage internal data to negotiate better deals
- Helping a financial service CMO understand why it was losing customers by building a predictive churn model
- Expanding a Big Data IT company’s offering to their clients by empowering the engineering team with analytics training
- Helping a major consumer brand CIO define an analytics strategy and roadmap
Build the Analytics Team
For companies just getting into the analytics space and/or looking to establish their own Center of Excellence, Aryng offers consulting services and recruitment services to get you up and running quickly.
Aryng can help you with:
- Analytics Roadmaps: Aryng lays out the analytics roadmap for your organization and identifies skill gaps
- Candidate Interviews and Selection: Finding, screening and interviewing candidates based on skill needs identified
- Executive Recruitment and Screening: Helping you find the ideal “Head of Analytics” candidate
- Training: Training existing employees and new hires based on skills needed and gaps identified
Ask the Expert
Our “Ask the Expert” services help our clients get quick answers with a few hours of our consultants’ time without a contract and SOW. Book Aryng Founder Piyanka Jain’s calendar here for a 60-minute slot. For a complete list of our mentoring and coaching services, click here.